Sunday, November 28, 2010

shopping for a girl

I went shopping for clothes, and interestingly, this is the first time I would be doing this on my own for my over twenty years on earth. It turned out to be more of a shopping for a girl than for outfits.

My first stop happens to be the shop managed by a charming young lady. My previous encounters with girls have taught me not to snoop around girls just because of their beauty, there must be some sort of chemistry, I mean a mutual feeling between both parties and in this case between me and the girl. Her english is very eloquent and polished and not the kind you would expect from an ordinary Naija sales girl. She develops a sort of interest in me that transcends the normal sales person-customer relation.


This may sound silly, but never get comfortable when I am with strangers especially of the opposite sex, and most girls I have dated usually complain that I am too shy. In this particular case, I realise that I am more than comfortable in her presence. She shows me the stock at hand and its quite a handful so I request that she helps me select the ones she would love her boyfriend to wear. Wow she is amazing cos she picks the very best of the entire collection for me.


All that while I was there, my pants cant seem to contain the excesses of my guy in it. I am at home now and cant take this babe out of my mind.

Decision PointsThe GiftKindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, 6" Display - with New E Ink (Pearl) TechnologyThe Blind SideStupid History: Tales of Stupidity, Strangeness, and Mythconceptions Throughout the AgesI

No comments:

Post a Comment