Sunday, November 28, 2010

Horror of Online date

I guess this is coming in late. Last week I had to got to Port harcourt to attend to some school business. I decided to use the time out to check on one new babe I caught over the internet. Expanzite Hardcore Male Enhancement Penis Enlargement 2 months 120 pills - sexual enhancer for sexual wellness, sexual stimulant male sexual enhancement, enhancer for sex, help with better erections ,stamina orgasms

It was not my first time of meeting with her and in fact we had an agreement that I would be taking her over to my place to spend some quality time with me. Suffice me ttto say that she is one of the rudest girl I have ever met and to compound issues, she is very demanding.

I got the first shock when I arrived at her place andd called her while just alighting ffrom the vehicle. She said I should wait for her by the road that she was coming to meet me there. I immediately started suspecting foul play cos I know her house and she is not married.

I decided to do a little denzel washington (investigation) for myself and was confronted with a rude awakening. I went to a shop opposite her house and was monitoring movements on through her gate. After thirty minutes of continued surveillance and I must confess a new found undercover skill, she finally came out with a guy that she was petting and couldn't just keep her hands off.

Little Deeper Sex Furniture / Sex Toy / Sex Wedge / Sex Pillow

Apparently, she has been playing lots of guys. Well I pretended I had seen nothing and quickly moved to a cybercafe from which I called her that i was losing patience and was about taking my leave.
Five minutes later she showed up. she had quickly changed her clothes and freshened up. wow!!!!!!!!!!!


I had made up my mind that nothing was going to spoil my mood for that evening and so I never made mention of what I saw. She took me to a porsche natural park where we had some drinks. She started behaving funnily and started getting angry at every joke i said. I realised her antics is not different from every other Ikwere girl I have met. "Just drain him of his money" This is the principle that keeps them going. The next thing I knew was she stood up and walked out on me. Now she is calling my line probably to set a new date to coe and eat or possibly to apologise and then tell me to send her some cash

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Thanks a lot!
    www.bestoffrm.com"'new generation portal.

    ReplyDelete