Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Mel B wants Spice girls reunion

Mel B


The singer would love the iconic girl group to get back together and tour again, and she revealed she regularly chats to her old band mates.

She told the Daily Mail Weekend magazine: ''The truth is I was always the one that wanted the Spice Girls to continue. I didn't want it to end and I still don't.

''Even though I've always had my own career going on, I'm always up for a reunion. Always. It's a shame we're not doing more as a band.

''There are no cogs turning right now but put it this way, there are always at least two of us talking about doing something ... I think anything is possible.'' However, while band mates Mel C, Geri Halliwell and Emma Bunton seem up for reforming, the stumbling block is Victoria Beckham - but the group may continue as a four piece.

Mel B admitted: ''I don't know. Maybe. It depends on what it is and when it is. ''With our 20th anniversary approaching in 2014 something is going to happen.

''Everyone knows I'm always championing a reunion. I truly believe it'll happen sooner or later.''

No comments:

Post a Comment